- Kenilworth, NJ
- Job Terms:
- DOE + competitive benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
Aquent Studios has a great opportunity for a Global Oncology Program Manager. This individual will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as product leads, operations, medical/legal, and vendors/agencies in the development, updating, approval and on-going maintenance of marketing resources.
We have three slightly different versions of this position open. Two areas that would be advantageous for a candidate to have prior experience in, in order to be considered for more than one of these roles, would be prior creative experience (i.e. art direction, design), and strategic experience within program management or launch.
This position is anticipated to last through the end of 2021, and it may extend beyond.
Note: these roles are temporarily remote. Post covide, you will be required to travel as needed to: Upper Gwynedd, PA; Kenilworth, NJ; or Rahway, NJ.
- Project management within the Global Oncology Marketing Services team providing support across specific indication teams.
- Daily utilization of both Workfront and PromoMats to open jobs, assign tasks, and move jobs along in the review process.
- Partner with Global Marketing Oncology team members and their agencies and 3rd party vendors to ensure resources are compliant with review comments and deadlines.
- Represent the Job Owner in review meetings for scheduling of assets for review.
- Participate in all Job Owner and Agency meetings, as needed.
- Assist Job Owners with development and execution of low and some high complexity assets, as required.
- Pharma experience required
- BA/BS degree at minimum, highly preferred
- Oncology experience highly preferred
- Launch experience highly preferred
- Veeva PromoMats experience preferred
- A background in creative may be useful in this role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced role in Sales, Marketing and/or Operations related field
- Demonstrated multi-project management skills
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and proficient in building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors and ability to align with client compliance goals and policies
- Experience with sales, marketing or promotion development within pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience tracking/monitoring budgets is helpful
- Experience with vendor management is helpful
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
• Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
• Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
• Paid weekly
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com