- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Full-time, on-site/remote support needed for 12 months. . This role will help manage various marketing strategies as they relate to the Clients' Member Benefits journey.
Position responsibilities/deliverables include:
Program/Project Management: Position will manage and execute (with oversight from MBC Marketing Managers) on a range of internal and external marketing tactics to enhance the member experience, (e.g., web, print, email, direct mail, paid and/or organic social media, paid and/or organic search, paid display, events, call center, mobile app, editorial, content marketing, partnerships, etc.).:
• Execute a range of tactics that seek to improve member awareness, engagement and retention by effectively communicating the value of Client through a variety of strategically selected channels and communications.
o Assist with research, planning and creation of strategic communications initiatives (direct mail, web, social media, email, search, video) that support the enterprise and/or program areas
o Work with Marketing Manager to optimize SEO, SEM and Site Search for Clients' Member Benefits channel
o Assist with development, implementation and optimization of communications strategies across print, social and email channels
o Assist with digital and print tactics such as landing page design and optimization, creative layouts and optimizations, management of assets, etc.
o Collaborate with various business units to help promote the Member Benefits story as applicable
• Support Marketing Managers with administrative tasks as needed.
• Assist marketing manager with dashboard management and analytics and reporting.
• Create and maintain status reports, project plans that include timelines milestones, schedules, key dates.
• Write briefs, presentation decks, agenda, meeting notes, schedule meetings and partner with internal stakeholders as needed, etc.
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of marketing/communications experience in a team-oriented workplace; agency experience and/or management of external vendors desired.
• Superior editing, writing and organizational skills.
• Experience managing digital and/or print campaigns.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders.
• Must be a self- starter, excellent initiator, communicator and collaborator, with strong organizational skills and ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others on projects and assignments to achieve optimal results.
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.