- New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA (Remote During COVID)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring and supporting executional excellence of all brand marketing initiatives in the Brand Marketing team. The Brand Marketing Manager will partner with senior Brand Marketing leadership to drive creative and integrated briefs, creative strategy, creative development, stakeholder management, agency, and creative partner management, budget management, and the integrated go to market process across multiple projects and campaigns. The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that brand standards are met for all projects to drive consistency and authenticity of all branded assets within and across vertical business units. Throughout the creative development process, you will help provide and track feedback from various partners including business owners, leadership, Legal, Product Marketing and the integrated marketing team. You will also work with Brand Design to ensure compliance with brand standards, in addition to working with our in-house Brand Studio team to drive projects forward accordingly. You will own the development of messaging toolkits and other components of the campaign from communication strategy, to film scripts, to digital assets and campaign launch toolkits. You will also support senior leadership from Brand Marketing on commercial productions (where applicable) representing the team in pre-production and on set to help manage, agency partners, internal stakeholders and to make sure our products are represented in the best possible way based on feedback from the Product Marketing and Business Owner teams. Post-launch, you will be responsible for attending post-launch tracking and optimization meetings to ensure that our campaign assets are effective. If they are not, you will catalyze requests for optimization as a means of hitting our key campaign KPI’s.
- Work with and inspire cross functional teams and agency partners to dream big, think big and execute world-class ideas that disrupt culture, drive brand relevance and increase sales.
- Support Senior Leadership and Brand Marketing leadership in developing communications strategy, value proposition development, integrated marketing launch briefs, creative briefs, launch strategies, launch ideas and tracking/providing creative feedback
- Partner with internal marketing teams, including Business Owners, Product Marketing, Legal, PR, and the integrated marketing team to review and approve all branded elements for launch materials and advertising including but not limited to: TVC/OLV scripts, naming/logos, Messaging Toolkits, Campaign Toolkits, OOH, OLA, Paid Social, Paid Search, Digital Content, .com, Product Packaging and Printed Collateral Partner with Brand Design to ensure compliance with Brand Guidelines and Standards across all campaign elements.
- Ensure created assets keep a consistent tone with relevance to the brand and the consumers
- Support Brand Marketing leadership on numerous projects on an on-going basis
- Own and drive the asset management and delivery process of trafficking and shipping to ensure a smooth launch.
- Manage and represent Brand Marketing in the post-launch optimization process with the integrated marketing team
- Partner closely with Brand Marketing Finance counterpart to ensure all projects are updated in the system in a timely manner for accounting purposes.
- Keep current with company branding, carrier and partner branding and guidelines for use on co-branded materials.
- Prepare progress, expenditure and other related reports as directed by management.
- 5+ years of brand and creative marketing experience with a leading creative agency or cultural brand experience with tech brands a plus
- BA required, advanced degree in lieu of experience
- Strong understanding of storytelling, the creative process and brand development
- Strong Project Management and production experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and build relationships with cross-functional teams and interface with senior and executive leadership both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Solutions focused problem solver comfortable working under tight deadlines and in environments with a high degree of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Self-motivated, proactive, ability to prioritize projects and adjust as needed
- Ability to manage budgets
- Can quickly learn, master and own company network systems and processes
- Positive attitude, team oriented, optimistic, flexible, solutions thinker, problem solver
- Relentlessly driven to make the best work in the world and of his / her career