- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
The Mixed Reality Platform team is looking for a Technical Writer.
• Experience in IT flows, device deployments and management in enterprise environments. Knowledge in IT infrastructure is a huge plus.
o Mobile Device Management space requires understanding of technologies and tools like Microsoft Intune, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Windows Autopilot, VMWare Airwatch, MobileIron.
o Windows OS device deployments (e.g. resource 1, resource 2) require good understanding of technologies in Identity (e.g. Azure AD) , Networking (e.g. proxy, VPN, firewall) and Security (e.g. certificates).
• Experience with creating a broad range of documentation, from thorough technical papers, to troubleshooting docs, video scripts, short user guides and learning modules.
• No previous experience on AR required, but it’s a plus.
1. Deliver high quality documentation for the HoloLens device repository: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/hololens/
2. Primary target audiences:
a. IT Admins: Generate clarity and educate admins to deploy HoloLens at scale in commercial environments. Inform and educate on all components and technologies of enterprise deployments (MDM, Identity, Security, Apps, Networking, OS Updates, Access Management).
b. HoloLens end-users: Clear troubleshooting guides for key support call drivers so that customers can self-serve information, which reduces support requests and engineering escalations. Guidance for first-time users is clear, friendly, and informative.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.