- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
As a digital marketing specialist, you will be a multi-faceted contributor with a focus in paid social media marketing for this company's corporate paid digital marketing team. You will plan, traffic, report, and optimize campaigns across a variety of objectives but specializing in ROI-based marketing and event promotion. Secondary responsibilities could include project coordination to improve team operational efficiency and display campaign management. This will start as a 6 month contract with the potential for full time conversion.
- Work closely with the paid social team to learn, manage, and own your own portfolio of products and campaigns.
- Create, execute, and optimize paid social campaigns across channels including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance daily to ensure we are maximizing the value of every dollar spent.
- Support the paid social team in reporting, trafficking, and campaign asset coordination as you ramp up to fully own your own campaigns.
- Provide regular campaign reporting and updates to the team's many external stakeholders.
- Assist with the management of outside vendors and program resources to effectively execute projects.
- 1-3 years professional experience in paid social campaign management, online/digital marketing, or general demand generation preferably in B2B industry
- Fluency with LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads Manager a must.
- Exceptional communicator and collaborative/team mentality
- Strong analytical thinker, driven problem solver, and a curiosity to understand the why as well as the what.
- Proactive self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and staying organized
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets