- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Amazing Paid Media & SEO Specialist Opportunity at a Growing Community Platform Company
Can be REMOTE but prefer a Washington DC area candidate
Our wonderful client is searching for a Paid Media and SEO Specialist who will lead our paid advertising and SEO efforts. They will have the ability to launch innovative ad campaigns that directly contribute to the bottom line. As an organization, They are scaling up our digital marketing efforts and we seek a passionate candidate who will lead the charge and contribute fresh new ideas that scale.
- Take ownership of our paid acquisition channels, including set-up, optimization, reporting, and managing the budget.
- Manage and execute all aspects of Display/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management.
- Take ownership of SEO efforts spanning from keyword research, on-page optimization and link-building strategies.
- Work with team members and manager on setting the priorities of paid ad and SEO campaigns.
- Create and collaborate on the ad text and creative. Be comfortable creating landing pages for ad campaigns.
- Own the full cycle of getting ads out, analyzing performance, and implementing improvements for ad campaigns, landing pages, and internal processes.
- Run weekly reports and work with Marketing Ops to evaluate campaign and channel effectives.
- Emphasis should be on increasing good quality MQLs.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports to assess and optimize performance.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy.
- Work closely with rest of team to inform the SEO strategy and work on projects where paid ads and SEO overlap.
- Stay on top of new developments in the ad and SEO space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of paid ads/SEM experience. 2+ years experience in SEO. Experience in B2B-space preferred.
- Experience with Google Ads, Bings Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads. Certification in these platforms is a plus.
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, and Google Search Console. Use of SEMRush, Moz, DeepCrawl or Ahrefs preferred.
- Ability to generate and edit tracking codes and scripts highly helpful.
- Experience with Unbounce.
- Experience running remarketing campaigns on LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Be passionate about digital marketing.