- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our fantastic forward-thinking Fortune 500 client who offers world-class Charge and Credit Cards, Rewards, Business Travel Services, and more, is in need of a long term freelance Graphic Production Designer reporting to the Director of User Experience Research. This role is remote but the client is based in NYC (candidates need to be here also), 40 hours a week for 12 months with the opportunity to extend.
What You Will Do:
- This role sits in the Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) Team is ramping up their design practice to meet their Card Members’ ever evolving digital needs. To make this happen, our Client is looking to have this Graphic Production Designer join the in the creation of reports, documents, templates, etc.
- As Graphic Production Designer, you will responsible for designing documents and templates for report design, assisting with PowerPoint designs, deck design, support the senior researchers in producing reports for research readouts, heuristic and design review summaries and other documents
- You will also support user interface and document design requests from colleagues across the team by working within a matrix environment, building strong relationships with partners across multiple business units, managing and escalating as appropriate to drive projects to a successful conclusion.
- Work within a Design Language System and brand guide for consistency and rapid delivery
What You Need:
- Strong online portfolio
- Experience with Document/Presentation Design experience with consumer facing digital products, documents and template creation.
- The right candidate will have strong graphic design production work experience with a focus on deck design and creation, report design, template definition and creation with a variety of business stakeholders.
- Track record of delivering design work within a delivery-focused organization
- Ability to self-prioritize incoming work against timelines and team objectives
- Very strong communication, presentation, organization relationship-building skills
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent’s
- Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure
- you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org