- Pawtucket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
In this role, you will perform a variety of duties for assigned team including generating purchase orders, updating databases, maintaining established projects, generating excel reports and completing ad hoc administrative duties.
The chosen candidate will report to the Director of Operations. Daily tasks include:
• Supporting the Financial Analyst with overall financing processing, vendor onboarding, purchase requisitions, invoicing, change orders, etc.
• Utilizing project management system for financial tracking, project intake, as well as creation of weekly status reports.
• Preparing communications, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
• Accurately and swiftly producing documents, reports, and other critical communications.
• Collaborating on other projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of SAP preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office/O365, specifically Excel
• Some experience in accounting preferred.
• Fast learner and not intimidated by technology or new software applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidential information.
• Sound judgment and ability to anticipate issues and requirements.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Loyal and collaborative team player who enjoys being part of a fast-paced, energetic team!
• Passionate about Hasbro and willing to have fun!
High school diploma required. College Degree preferred.
2+ years Project management/coordination experience desired. Has a proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions of a position. Typically possesses 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
Remote position - would like local candidate as contractor will be required to commute to the office should office open up prior to assignment ending.
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM