- San Antonio, Texas 78251 - remote to start
- Job Terms:
- $30-34/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent is seeking an Internal Content Writer in San Antonio, TX who has experience with professional writing or business writing. This is a unique role where you will be tasked with creating, writing and updating and posting job aids into an internal application. Your work will help guide & ensure internal employees are keeping content relevant, on-brand and in compliance, marrying business content and marketing requirements.
The ideal talent Content Writer will have experience with SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite. Talent MUST be local to San Antonio.
Internal Content Writer required skills:
- Professional writing or business writing experience. If you have experience writing / updating / editing job aids, policy's, and guidelines - that would make you an excellent fit for this role!
- Able to write clear and specific job aids and content. Technology savvy.
- Ability to stay on task while being proactive, and able to manage multiple/competing priorities.
- Must have experience with SharePoint (ideally posting content to SharePoint) + the Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred, or any other highly regulated environment.
- Experience working virtually.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Gathers and understands business and marketing requirements and goals in order to develop content and messaging strategy.
- Create process maps utilizing VISIO and job aids using Adobe.
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content and marketing requirements.
- Ensures web content and marketing strategies are in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Keeps abreast and analyzes company, industry and regulatory changes in order to determine applicability.
- Writes and edits web content that meets project goals and end user needs.
- Produces content and messaging strategy documents, such as copy decks, dynamic messaging and promotional banners.
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with creative teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs.
- Participates in the development of content style guides, messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, web tools and style guides.
- Partners with other writers within the team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels.
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures.
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content and messaging strategies.