- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- March 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our large Fortune 500 client is seeking a Signage and Environmental Branding Specialist to support their busy team through a large volume of projects. As their real estate portfolio has grown extensively through significant M&A activity, this is a unique opportunity to bring in an experienced individual to help drive both excitement and consistency to our rapidly evolving family of brands. This consultant role is able to be performed remotely and requires specialized knowledge to be able to successfully complete tasks.
- Project coordination and tracking
- Project meeting attendance and issuance of meeting notes
- Vendor coordination
- Stakeholder interaction
- Design application of established standards
- Signage detailing through design intent
- Brand standards and mechanicals updates
- Scope and proposal coordination
- Processing of invoices
- Willing to learn and apply new processes, methods and tools on the job.
- Act as a thought leader and strategic thinker who can understand and engage with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to share knowledge with the team to strengthen overall capacity to take on work.
- Effective written, drawn and verbal communication.
- Ability to maintain and meet deadlines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal members and outside vendors to make decisions independently.
- Have a high standard of quality, holding yourself accountable for everything that leaves your production.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a creative team or corporate department working with graphic design as it applies to the roll-out of interior and exterior signage and environmental branding standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selecting materials and completing drawings for fabrication and installation intent, including design specifications, details and sections.
- Direct experience working for a signage fabricator is a plus
- Experience producing signage and brand guidelines while utilizing advanced InDesign templates and text styles.
- Strong understanding of ADA signage requirements.
- Familiarity with typical architectural project cadence.
- Highly proficient in creating technically-sound production files for large format graphics (RGB vs CMYK, DPI, etc).
- Experience referencing a brand photography style guide and selecting imagery that fits within this framework.
- Comfortable with process -able to organize files and work within an established naming convention.
- Able to work independently with little direction.
- Able to work with ambiguity and fast-moving variables.
- Ability to quickly grasp project programs, parameters, brand standards and templates while being sensitive to the established creative integrity.
An online portfolio demonstrating systems-based interior and exterior master signage and wayfinding programs, environmental graphic design and placemaking is expected and a software test may be requested.
- Proficient on a PC – not a Mac-based role.
- Highly proficient in in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/CADTools and related design and production software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- BlueBeam Review
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sketchup and light rendering capabilities is a plus
- REAL ESTATE
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.