- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Our SF based Fortune 500 Apparel and Accessories client is looking for a 6 month contract Merchandise Coordinator responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive positive topline financial results. The position is multifaceted and will work closely with and support the entire site merchandising team to deliver financial goals and provide the best customer experience.
What you'll do
• Manage product launches and execution of PDP (product pages) including edits on Copy, Photography and marketing flags (to call out online exclusives, etc).
• Own weekly and/or ad hoc reporting needs for areas of ownership and team
• Execute, manage, and maintain curated sorts and site merchandising in partnership with the site merchandising team
• Partner with site marketing and production team to ensure flawless execution across the site and app including navigation maintenance.
• Responsible for daily review of website to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Support in-season business actions with changes that include categories/sub-category, style or style color display, sort orders and linking strategy
• Support Product Photography process, including shot requests with central studio team.
• Support email strategy through approval of campaigns ensuring all products featured are live, sorted, and have a healthy inventory position.
• Ensure linking strategy is executed across site, app, and all digital marketing including email
• Work with web production, IT, inventory management and the photo studio to trouble shoot, communicate and resolve site bugs or delayed product launches in a timely manner.
Who you are
• 1-2 years industry experience in ecommerce merchandising or buying
• We're looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented with a strong interest in the digital space and merchandising.
• You are open-minded and receptive of others' opinions.
• You've been known to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• You're computer and systems savvy; specifically, with Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Strong eye for relevant and brand-appropriate product
• Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-through skills
• Collaborative leadership skills and ability to work with diverse partners
• Keen attention to detail and experience in Excel
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.