- Vancouver, BC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Services To Be Performed:
- End-to-end UX Design
- Take research initiative and get to know our users’ needs by leading research and feedback sessions with our product management team
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications.
- Communicate project statuses with design team and stakeholders regularly.
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience designing applications with multiple user touch points with specialty in web design.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Professional proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, or equivalent.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Comfort presenting to audiences up to and including executive leadership.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment, willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in.
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Excellent understanding of UX design and software development
- Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.