- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
- Converting all designs into Sketch and creating a project by project presentation structure for all features in the program under a single roof for PM access.
- Following the structure of all screens created to date and would begin to standardize the different release variation and coordinate with PMs.
- Driving day-to-day design tasks for incremental launches in 2020 ensuring clear hand-off with product and tech
- Documenting all page variations (inclusive of what-if scenarios, edge cases and exception handling) are adequately vetted with clear design specifications.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director, or similar role.
- An informed set of core values regarding user experience, user research, usability, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and concision.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision. An online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of stunning user-centered design solutions. This is a requirement for application.
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements and achieve consensus.
- Strong user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic
- Proven ability in a variety of design tools such as Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, Omnigraffle, and Dreamweaver.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
- Bachelor degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly web applications business software, mobile apps, and consumer-facing features.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/kanban).
- Web-based or mobile application visual design in a global context.
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
- Fluent in English with a proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior management
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.