- Torrance, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our Automotive Financial Services client is seeking an energetic junior Business Analyst/Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team. Prior financial services experience is highly preferred. This is a long term temporary position that does offer full benefits described below (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/ matching and competitive PTO policy). The position will interview, onboard and begin remotely but will continue on campus in Torrance, CA once it is deemed safe to do so from Covid-19 risk.
Coordinate business efforts with the company and supporting vendors. Will document business requirements and defects as assigned. In addition they will conduct quality testing on system, based on documented business requirements. Will support business operations via inbox process. This resource will coordinate efforts with the business, IT, and vendors. Will take and distribute notes for all meetings. Should be able to easily communicate with multiple levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Platform (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.),
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Education: 4 Year Degree (Bachelor)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Corporate Environment
- Experience with a financial services company
- Experience with documenting business requirements.
- Experience with project coordination.
- Knowledge of underwriting and funding of contracts
- Experience with a captive automotive finance company a plus.
- Experience working with FIS – Originate highly sought.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM