- Seattle, WA; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
DIRECT | Senior Channel Marketing Specialist |
This Marketing team is looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Specialist to drive growth for Channel Marketing including Job Boards, delivering a set of high priority initiatives to drive job applications for hourly Operations positions globally. You will partner with a team of Marketing Specialists in managing job board and digital programmatic advertising and vendor relationship to develop and optimize recruitment marketing. The Associate Attraction team generates demand for the hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members.
This person will work with internal customers across all levels of the organization and will be responsible for vendor management of job board and digital vendors, and measurement and optimization of channel and vendor marketing programs. Keys to success are an ability to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, execute an ongoing set of initiatives, analyze the impacts of each program, and continually optimize results. We seek a results-driven performance marketer with a strong record of achieving high growth. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguous situations, loves to build from scratch, and builds programs to scale globally. You will use data to rigorously assess channel and vendor effectiveness. You think big, and you execute rapidly.
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs and challenges, and to develop channel marketing programs using job boards, programmatic recruitment vendors, and other digital recruitment channels
- Partnering with Recruitment Marketing Specialists to develop to go market marketing and sourcing plans
- Identifying new vendors for recruitment marketing, and developing business cases and programs to vet, launch, optimize and scale those vendors
- Analyzing weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs, deep-diving channel data to provide actionable insights and concise business recommendations
- Communicating channel and vendor performance and status to various Operations, Marketing, Media, and Cross-Functional stakeholders
- Working closely with channel marketing vendors to understand their roadmaps and assess opportunities in relation to the company
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in high-volume recruitment marketing, consumer digital performance marketing, or consulting
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel, multi-vendor marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical experience including converting raw data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Proven analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and technical teams to deliver results
- Master’s degree Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a similar field
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Report Suite
- Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and launching new programs
- Basic SQL knowledge
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.