- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Services To Be Performed:
The social team is looking for a versatile content creator to help produce social-first stories for product launches, evergreen campaigns and community-driven content, focusing on growing engagement across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), and increasing brand awareness and brand love. Must have organic social media experience. Ideal candidate must also be able to edit and record content themself.
- Produce engaging video content with a heavy emphasis on storytelling.
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and produce social-first content, including video, photography (DSLR camera required) and designing simple creative graphics (gifs, Stories).
- Takes a hands-on approach to managing multiple creative assignments during all stages of development, from ideation through post-production.
- Participate in and drive concept development for social content.
- Align with the Social and Content Marketing teams on content calendars, production schedules, producing high-quality content that is to the deadline.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Instagram Stories, Creator Studio etc.
- Record and edit video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Have experience on-set and work well with internal production teams.
- Develop ideas for real-time content creation, and processes that facilitate them.
- Write engaging and creative social copy.
- Understand the breadth of social behaviors across multiple platforms.
- 3-5 years of professional video or social media experience.
- Passion for social media, social trends and videography and eager to bring inspiration to the team.
- Deep understanding of social video and trends on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Self-motivator who can generate ideas for projects independently and collaboratively, and communicate those ideas effectively to the team.
- Knowledge and passion for current and future video technologies and trends.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.