- Client is in Austin - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Our client, a large Fortune 500 company is seeking a Content Strategist focused on Messaging to join their Experience Design (XD) team. Content Strategy helps create multi-channel end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. In this role, you will create both high-level strategy and do hands-on writing and editing across end-to-end digital experiences utilizing data and analytics to inform and improve your work.
We’re looking for a senior-level UX-focused content strategist, passionate about creating effective user experiences with a solid understanding of design and content engineering. You’ll partner with the communication teams to enhance our cross-channel communications including automated message scripting, email, SMS, and push notifications.
In this role, you will:
• Deep dive on current communication usage and performance to help inform prioritization and approach
• Apply strategic thinking to improve the flow of communications with consideration of reuse across channels
• Lead the initiative with cross-functional teams
• Develop accessible messaging consistent with A11y guidelines
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibility and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan with employer match, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Paid sick leave in all 50 states.
Learn more about our benefits here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels
- Contributed to UX and content strategy operations
- Have worked with writers, content strategists, and other UX disciplines across departments to create consistent user experiences
- Worked closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process
- Bonus points for accessibility and localization knowledge and experience
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.