- Redmond, WA/Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Deanne Gilman
The publishing team for a major game console brand is seeking a production coordinator to work across their organization. This team is responsible for a recently released flight simulator, as well as other popular game titles. They are looking for someone who is excited to keep them organized and improve efficiency across the group. In this role, you will have exposure to all the products and team members within the publishing organization. This role facilitates communication, helps organize our department, and problem solves. We are open to any applicable experience and encourage anyone who is passionate, team-orientated, and positive to apply.
- Develop tracking methodologies for a multitude of areas to support product development; example areas include dev kit and equipment management, back catalog contracts and pitches for product due diligence.
- Organize and maintain permissions including mailing lists, internal Teams channels, etc.
- Collect and organize data to support both our titles in development and our launched games.
- Support our efforts to capture team and operational data to support our financial tracking including head count allocation, contractor and outsourcing spend.
- Track and maintain our list of internal partner relationships to ensure proper tie in with teams across Xbox and Microsoft.
- Document meetings and assist in executing against action items.
- Take on special projects that will support the production and business management efforts across all our projects.
- 1-3 years prior experience in an Operations or Production related role
- General understanding of project management; scheduling, tracking, reporting, accountability, etc.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in creating Excel Macros and/or ability to create Power BI Dashboards a plus!
- Desire to pursue a career in the games industry
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.