- Indianapolis, IN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Sr. Customer Insights Analyst, Global Marketing CX
Location: Currently remote due to Covid-19, may need to be able to get to Indianapolis office on occasion once it opens.
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Our diagnostics client is seeking a Senior Customer Insights Analyst, Global Customer Experience
The Customer Experience team is focused on driving positive and streamlined end-to-end experiences for our customers to help bring true relief to people with diabetes and those healthcare professionals supporting them. This is achieved through strong cross-collaboration with multiple Global Marketing departments, Regional & Local Marketing teams, Regional & Local Customer Support teams, and other cross-functional teams including IT. The Sr. Customer Insights Analyst role will be an important contributor to the customer understanding required to achieve the team’s goals.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
The Sr. Customer Insights Analyst is a unique position that utilizes different methods of data mining and analysis to develop insights into points of interaction between the customer and the company to enhance the customer experience with our brand, products, and services. This role will help the organization better understand what it feels like to be a customer and provide guidance on how those experiences could be improved and differentiated. This position will have the opportunity to shape customer experience while contributing to key initiatives. An ideal candidate will have a specialized knowledge of interactive data visualization for business intelligence and will apply fundamental customer experience management concepts, practices and procedures to analytical work.
Main tasks include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a Voice of Customer (VoC) program, ongoing roadmap, measurement and success metrics, platform tools, resourcing and optimization plans
- Establish global, regional, and local norms for reviewing customer feedback insights and translating insights to action to close the loop faster for customers
- Lead the creation and design process of transactional surveys to provide the organization a deeper understanding of our customers’ journeys and expectations.
- Analyze and formulate ideas for improvement from VOC data to enable the organization to deliver a positive and differentiating customer experience.
- Synthesize customer, business, and enterprise trends to identify short-term and long-term opportunities aligned with customer needs
- Perform analysis techniques to connect the dots between large amounts of multi-channel data across multiple sources and technologies. Understand the source of observed trend, suggest action and quantify expected business impact
- Develop campaign performance metrics, funnel metrics, executive staff reporting, and KPI reporting
- Define, manage, and share VoC reporting methodology, standards and best practices. Influence internal stakeholders to move from insights to action to improve CX metrics
- Inform and optimize customer feedback survey design and related business rules to maximize response rates while limiting potential negative impact to customer experience
- Continuously seek out additional innovative methods of capturing voice of the customer feedback to better identify and address customer needs across enterprise touchpoints
- Influence the company’s cultural transformation to a customer centric company
- Improve customer experience by collaborating, engaging, influencing, and presenting to cross-functional and executive-level stakeholders to drive adoption of VoC measures
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience in business intelligence and customer insights
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing operations
- Passion for the customer
- Proficiency with customer experience management concepts
- Experience developing and deploying voice of the customer (VOC) programs
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) required
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to translate data into meaningful and actionable information
- Curious, active listener proficient in critical thinking and asking the right questions
- Ability to translate business questions into analysis approach and action-oriented insights
- Ability to create effective, concise reports and proposals that quickly inform and influence leadership at various levels.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Analytics tools (Google analytics, Adobe analytics, Datastudio)
Additional preferred qualifications
- Experience working in a regulated healthcare environment
- Experience working in a complex global environment
- Experience using VOC platforms (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics)