- Remote/PST Hours
- Job Terms:
- $28 an hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are hiring a remote Digital Production Designer to work with a leading retailer for a 2 month project to start as soon as possible! This position is looking to bring somebody on who has experience in digital (not print) production design in a fast paced environment. This role will have you working within the Adobe Software, HTML, and production.This individual will develop digital creative assets for email and web properties and paid media.
• Take concepts/initial designs from designer and carry through other sizes
• Asset help on email design, gathering images, helping designer crop/size/optimize
• Optimize files for digital creative
• Assist with cropping digital/social marketing ads.
• Assist with adding copy into the creative.
• Organize digital files within shared folders.
• Flows in weekly email updates relating to business performance.
• Checks the creative on email test and sends out to the distro.
• Creates Invision boards for staging creative.
• Sends out the Work in Progress and Creative Review email to the distro.
• Prepares creative digital documents for cross-functional teams to review.
• Names, slices, and loads site creative to the web content management application.
• Works closely with Retoucher and adds the web photo retouch request into our content database.
• Crops final retouched images into the creative.
• Actively participate and help drive the production process by presenting solutions to meet the given objectives.
• Experience in a creative digital design role
• Degree in Web or Graphic design
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
• Meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines.
• Familiarity with current online assets and digital marketing channel best practices
• Excel in Adobe Suite, digital design, animated ads, HTML 5 a plus.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.