- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Beverage client is looking for a Brand Partner!
• Work closely with Brand teams to define specific Marketing communication
needs, including comms strategy, creative and production.
• Partner with Brand teams to distill needs into actionable briefs.
• Help Brands innovate how they bring their stories to life through new
content forms and processes.
• Lead brand projects from planning thru execution, delivering on time and on
• Collaborate with internal STUDIO stakeholders, including Strategy, Creative
and Production, to balance Brand needs with the ability to deliver
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Brand, Insights, Legal,
Finance, Design, Innovation, etc. to gain alignment and approval of ideas
while maintaining breakthrough creative
• Manage Agency and partner relationships to develop and execute brand
• Provide capability overviews of the Studio to both internal and external
partners, educating them on what the Studio does and how to work together
• B.A. or B.S. with 5+ years of experience with Agency, Consumer Packaged
Goods, Media or Production industries.
• Proven expertise in creative Agency management and ability to mobilize a
diverse team of internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrated ability as a “big idea” thinker.
• Strong leadership & story telling skills including ability to present to Senior
management, Customers and Agency partners.
• Proven relationship building and communication skills.
• Ability to influence and understand varied points of view.