- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Beverage client is looking for an Assistant Brand Partner!
• Work closely with Brand teams to define Marketing communication project
needs including comms strategy, creative and production.
• Create and meticulously manage project timelines
• Day-to-day main point of contact between the brand and internal Studio
team across strategy, creative and production to ensure all projects are
delivered on time and on budget.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, including Brand, Insights, Legal, Finance,
Design, Innovation, etc. to gain alignment and approval of ideas in a timely
• Manage Agency and partner relationships to develop and execute brand
• B.A. or B.S. with 1-2 years of experience with Agency, Consumer Packaged
Goods, Media or Production industries.
• Proven expertise in project management
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Ability to navigate ambiguity
• Highly motivated, self-starter