- Seattle, WA (Remote Considerable)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Oct 2020
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees. The position is remote until the stay at home order is lifted. Then you must be able to work onsite at the posted location.
Our client, a leader in e-commerce and consumer technologies, is looking for an experienced UX Designer to help sellers sell better. This includes helping set prices across multiple countries, price recommendations, and APIs for sellers. They need someone who can take ownership - who things long term & doesn't sacrifice for short-term results, stepping up to do what's needed. This involved design strategy, user research, and visual design.
- 6+ years of UX Design experience
- User research, visual design, information design, design strategy.
- Proficiency in high fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision or equivalent.
- Ability to articular ideas, and design plans.
- Expertise in UX performance optimization using qualitative assessment.
- UX design experience across global markets and experience delivering for projects of large scope and complexity.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.