- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a Content Developer to help build content sets for learn modules focused on specific Azure products and services.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with program managers to identify content to focus on based on priorities
- Design and develop Learn modules from end to end
- Follow content team’s tools and processes such as GitHub, Acrolinx, Markdown language to ensure high quality, consistent content is published
The initial content for an Azure product is defined as:
- A module to help the learner evaluate the product and determine if it fits their needs.
- An “Intro to” module that gets the learner started with the product.
- Additional beginner use-case modules will also be included for some Azure products.
In order to build these modules, the authors would need:
- Knowledge of Azure
- Experience developing technical training content
- Experience using GitHub
The ideal candidates would be capable of doing the end to end work to design and develop modules.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.