- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- $30 an hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator with 2-4 years of experience for a leading retailer in Dallas for a year long contract! This position is remote through EOY but must be local to Dallas/Addison TX.
This role will have their hands on super exciting projects working within a great team to give you access to marketing, strategy, project management, merchandising, and product teams. This role will give you the opportunity to learn new projects and help with website rebranding, internal communication changes, and innovation projects.
*2-4 years’ experience
*Beauty or Direct Sales environment experience a plus
*Worked on Salesforce implementations at plus but not mandatory.
- Supports digital marketing projects designed to strengthen a company's market position.
- Supports the implementation and ongoing management of global digital programs and initiatives that utilize user data, market research and trends.
- Researches and identifies opportunities to leverage digital best practices and technology for the brand.
- Coordinates objectives with marketing, creative colleagues, IST and region marketing departments. Leverage customer insight data to refine digital products.
- Ensure communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Coordinate and support content entry into CMS and PIM systems as necessary. Coordinate, track and communicate project progress to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Must have strong attention to detail, experience and comfort using content management systems. Project management experience a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce Community and Commerce Clouds a plus.
Our Client is an iconic brand that empowers women while changing the world of business. As the sixth largest network marketing company in the world, the company is a best-selling brand of facial skin care and color cosmetics.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM