- Remote/ Pacific Time
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Data Integrity Analyst, Global eCommerce
The emergence and subsequent expansion of eCommerce has resulted in substantial investments from companies across the grocery and consumables industries, and has fundamentally changed the way shoppers interact with and discover products. As such it is imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and retail partners.
To this end, and to ensure we continue to succeed in this space, we have established a dedicated eCommerce group; bringing together world class talent across the food & beverage, technology, and online retail industries. While tied closely to broader groups, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
As a Data Integrity Analyst, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing the global ecommerce growth agenda. You will be tasked with maintaining data and processes vital to our clients data analytics workflow. You will also act as a liaison between the data analytics team and business stakeholders to provide support for project deliverables and assist in reporting efforts. Successful performance in the role is measured by the quality, impact, and delivery speed of this work.
• Data entry and formatting using word processing or spreadsheets
• Data validation and quality assurance - Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises on issues related to data and performs audit routines in accordance with company procedures
• Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data flow and makes recommendations for job processes improvement to advance standards in data entry, collection and retrieval
• Establish processes for cleaning up and maintaining product catalog hierarchy and relevant attributes
• Work with business stakeholders to define use-cases, identify pain points, and provide regular updates on projects
• Preprocessing new data sets using established processes to ensure reliable delivery
• Partner with other analytics leaders to foster greater analytical capabilities globally
Key Skills/Experience Required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Data management experience
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
• Highly organized with careful attention to detail
• Embodies entrepreneurial mindset and key values of having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people