- Newark, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Help in defining objectives, KPIs, success metrics, and measurement & learning plans for marketing initiatives
- Leverage data from Adobe Analytics, social media, paid media, product data, and past campaigns to develop marketing and consumer insights to inform the marketing strategy for new initiatives
- Serve as the consumer source of truth for the web development team, helping to provide insights to improve the user experience on our site and better inform new initiatives.
- Measure the performance of newly launched campaigns and websites to provide actionable optimization suggestions
- Provide proactive reporting and alerts on user trends, behaviors, and key site metrics
- Minimum 10 years experience in web/marketing analytics (statistical modeling, forecasting, financial metric development, and reporting).
- Previous marketing experience required, with proficient knowledge of offline and online media performance measurement, tactics, insights, and optimization.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager strongly preferred.
- Ability to synthesize data from disparate sources to reach conclusions and drive actions
- Experience connecting qualitative testing to analytics results to drive conclusions and insights
- Proven abilities to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, with both verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Willingness to help educate internal stakeholders on digital marketing – making yourself readily available to answer questions and offer support and the ability to motivate people to succeed.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a dynamic, demanding environment.
Our client is a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing. Since 2012, their brands have been recognized with over 250 design awards from major design organizations and publications around the world!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.