- Portland, OR; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
This person will work with internal customers across all levels of the organization and will be responsible for vendor management of job board and digital vendors, and measurement and optimization of channel and vendor marketing programs. Keys to success are an ability to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, execute an ongoing set of initiatives, analyze the impacts of each program, and continually optimize results. We seek a results-driven performance marketer with a strong record of achieving high growth. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguous situations, loves to build from scratch, and builds programs to scale globally. You will use data to rigorously assess channel and vendor effectiveness. You think big, and you execute rapidly.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years of experience in high-volume recruitment marketing, consumer digital performance marketing, or consulting
• Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel, multi-vendor marketing campaigns
• Analytical experience including converting raw data into actionable insights and recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and technical teams to deliver results
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.