- Remote / East Coast
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Do you have a passion for helping others and like the idea of supporting a branded play & entertainment company that creates toys and entertainment that make the world smile? We have an opportunity for a Pulse Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will work under the direction of the Consumer Care Manager and be responsible for handling a broad range of methods of contact in a fast-paced environment. You are equally adept at accurately documenting consumer issues while providing outstanding service. A strong customer service mentality and the ability to readily and positively adapt to change and innovation are required. We will train you on our products and systems.
A day in the life of a Pulse Customer Service Representative:
• Effectively communicate with fans and collectors via telephone, email, online chat and Marketplaces such as eBay.
• Keen understanding of fan & collector community
• Actively listen to the customer and build rapport in order to troubleshoot and resolve concerns.
• Provide outstanding service with every transaction.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of all products and promotions.
• Identify and properly call out potential trends.
• Meet/exceed individual statistical goals.
• Customer service experience required. Call center or contact center environment preferred.
• Associates degree preferred, or a combination of some college and equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Bi-lingual/multi-lingual in French Canadian or Spanish a plus.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Solid understanding of PC and Mac with fluency in computer navigation.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• SAP knowledge preferred but not required
Associates degree preferred, or a combination of some college and equivalent work experience.
Required Years of Experience
Customer service experience required. Call center or contact center environment preferred.
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM