- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Toys & Gaming Client is looking for a Public Relations Manager!
• Strategic Communications & Publicity: Support the team with day-to-day planning and execution of publicity programs and efforts across multiple brands. Help coordinate media relations strategies and activities from PR agency news bureau plans to special events, effectively delivering quality press coverage of brand initiatives in a wide range of media outlets while overseeing global and U.S. priorities and budgets.
• Event planning and Execution: Assist in planning and execution of brand and product launches, movie press junkets, consumer events, press-only product previews, fan conventions, management of internal and external vendors
• Social Media: Support the Social Communications team with PR/social linked programs including assisting with content approval process and drafting post copy for social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• “Fan” Relations: Support the communications strategy and execution of fan relations for relevant brands.
• Global Communications Team Support: Support the department with administrative projects such as product mailings and orders, drafting and routing press materials, monitoring and reporting media results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field required.
Required Years of Experience
• Minimum of 3-4 years of progressive experience in a public relations agency or public relations department, preferably supporting global initiatives.
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM