- Austin, TX; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
You live to create intuitive digital experiences that are delightful and easy for people to use and you understand how to accomplish this for even the most complex products and applications. You make the complex simple. You turn business requirements into user benefits across multiple devices types, platforms, and user states. You never sit still and are always pro-actively seeking new ways to improve the user experience. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
• Provides leadership in promoting User-centric design across the organization.
• Act as the subject matter expert for one or more product experience.
• Model best practice design and influence other associates to utilize best practice design.
• Conduct rapid iterative usability testing of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
• Create and manage visual design artifacts including design explorations, mockups, visual components, style guides, and specifications.
• Lead peer and marketing-reviews of visual design deliverables.
• Assist in conducting usability evaluations including expert reviews, card sorts, competitive analyses, usability tests, etc.
• Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
• Intake and understand complex business requirements and translate them into effective digital experiences that help customers.
• Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
• Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
• Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
• Our ideal candidate will have 8+ years as a User Experience Designer, User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products. Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
• An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
• Deep experience in creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas, and use cases
• Strong proficiency with Salesforce Platform, Lightning Design System, Axure, Adobe XD, or other similar UX tools
• Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
• Experience building and validating experiences based on existing design systems and development platforms.
• A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time and platform constraints.
• An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents, and/or process flows. The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent presentation & communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to work independently without close supervision.
• Attention to detail and craftsmanship.
• Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
• Holds oneself and others accountable for excellence and results, and has a very high standard of performance
• Able to perform at a rapid pace, with an acute sense of urgency and high productivity.
• Lives by company culture code of Optimism, collaborate, respect, honesty and perseverance.
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.