- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- $33/hr. + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Support Analyst with 3+ years experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML and CSS, as well as Content Management and Analytics programming experience for a 6+ month temporary assignment with our Energy Industry client located in Houston, TX.
The Digital Campaign Support Analyst is a person who can support the technical aspects of websites, landing pages and display ads, as well as supporting Content Management requirements and web-based analytics programming requirements.
• Execute development projects with digital, sales and design teams to turn business needs and ideas into elegant solutions. Assets can include display ads, landing pages, and web pages
• Content Management to ensure that content on all web properties stays up to date, as well as creating new piece of content like landing pages, web content areas, etc.
• Execute Analytics programming projects, implementing new analytics functionality as well as debugging / QCing existing and new work, and utilizing a Tag Management System for deployment of analytics related code.
• Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
• Coding HTML and CSS from Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch mock-ups
• Be a liaison between the digital team and IT teams
• Ability to understand business goals and translate technical and non-technical information to and from clients
• Stay abreast of the latest web/mobile/app technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML and CSS, as well as Content Management and Analytics programming experience.
• Full knowledge of mobile web techniques, including responsive design
• Service administration on nginx on Ubuntu Linux a plus
• Very familiar and experienced with Content Management System Platforms (i.e. Wordpress, SDL/Tridion, SiteCore, etc)
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate across departments and organizations
• Excellent project management skills: Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Highly detail oriented and strong team player
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Desire to make a difference for the environment
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM