- Spring, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
As a Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing assistance to a global client base that will cover North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. In this position you will be responsible for administering technical support, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical customer issues. Replicate issues and test customer configurations, recreate, track, and verify software defects in the field/ under lab conditions.
The role will also work in depth with solution architects, remote engineers, product managers and software engineers to develop cutting edge solutions. You will be a member of a fast-paced, high performing global team!
• Lead troubleshooting sessions with customers to debug complex hardware, Windows OS and application level issues.
• Leverage the analytic solution and modern PC management tools (Microsoft Intune, Azure and Config Manager experience required) to proactively manage the customers fleet and help the customer maintain the health of their end point devices.
• Provide remediation steps to the customer to fix performance, security, availability and capacity issues. Provide recommendation to avoid future failures and poor device performance.
• Understand the customer’s requirements and goals and apply current technology trends to help the customer achieve it.
• Work with different groups within the organization to provide the best solutions to the customer.
• Write scripts and develop remediation workflows to support the customer.
• Influence the analytics product development team to continuously improve the solution.
• Stay current on, and maintain an in-depth knowledge of operating systems, hardware systems, peripheral products, modern PC management tools and PC industry trends.
• Create and maintain standard operating procedures for delivery.
• Train remote engineers and delivery teams on new features, procedures, workarounds and best practices.
• Maintain lab environment to replicate customer issues and test new features. This will include environments consisting of components such as Microsoft Intune, Azure, SCCM, ServiceNOW, and Active Directory.