- Seattle, WA; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Do you want to re-imagine how people receive their prescription medication? Are you excited to build out tools and capabilities that will unlock new possibilities in healthcare? Aquent's Client is developing innovative B2B offerings, and we need an experienced Technical Writer to enable our products and services with clear documentation.
As a technical writer, you'll not only develop conceptual and reference documentation for the program, but will also help shape the design of new features, user interfaces, and APIs.
You'll need a technical background that enables you to work directly with software developers, product managers, and designers in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
• A minimum of 3 years as a technical writer in a relevant field
• Experience creating documentation for a technical audience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A degree in computer science, English, technical writing, or a related field
• Experience with JSON and Rest APIs a plus
• Experience with web services and related technologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.