- Client is in Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
We are seeking to identify a Marketing Analyst Consultant for our client's Analytics team. This nimble team is tasked with supporting the Marketing Department to enhance their work and to strengthen their impact. As part of this process, our client will be bringing more SAS-based reporting and analytics capabilities in-house which means that the team is developing scripts, procedures, and processes, often from scratch.
The Marketing Analyst Consultant will be an integral part of this process and will have excellent opportunities for growth and development. This also means that the candidate we are looking for is a natural self-starter and must be very comfortable with dealing with ambiguity. Background will include strong understanding of business needs, demonstrated success in analyzing data for meaningful insights and strong relationship building skills.
By bringing more Analytics and Project Management capabilities in-house, they are creating the environment for deeper insights, root cause analysis and continuous improvement through the Marketing Department. This includes collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders and thought leaders within Analytics as well as supporting the management of annual strategic marketing initiatives.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math or related field and ideally an MS or MBA
- 6+ years experience working within a large, matrix organization focused on analytics and project management
- Must have a strong understanding of Marketing and demonstrated success using insights and analysis to deliver impact on strategic marketing initiatives
- Excellent Project Management and Client Management skills to understand and define requirements and plan and execute analysis to deliver on requests.
- Self-motivated with value-add mindset looking for ways to bring new information and maintain client interest
- Technical Skills required are Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, SAS Enterprise Guide,
- Ability to craft insightful presentations that explain analysis and engage clients in results
- SQL, Serial Attached SCSI and Hadoop will be plus
Candidates will be expected to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.