- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Deanne Gilman
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager. The ideal person will be strategic, able to act as a consultant to provide internal communications guidance to teams and leaders in our organization, while also being able to develop internal communications plan and materials, and execute on plans. The ideal person will have great relationship-building skills and be able to work collaboratively with partners across the business. They are well organized and can meet strict deadlines and can perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Create and implement internal communications plans to help the business achieve strategic objectives and to drive employee engagement
- Act as a consultant and provide internal communications guidance to teams and leaders
- Collaborate with partners from other areas of the business
- Create and manage internal employee events from start to finish, including logistics, agenda, content development, and speaker preparation
- 5-7+ years' work experience in Internal Communications
- Experience working in a Facilities, Real Estate, or Hospitality environment
- Bachelor's degree, post-graduate or degree in communications, marketing, or business
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.