- Seattle, WA; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
The editorial assistant will be responsible for auditing 10+ online locations to create a list of technical assets that includes pertinent metadata such as title, author, publication date, and URL. This data will feed into the existing inventory of published content, which is a resource for internal users to avoid content duplication, identify content gaps, and support content findability innovation for customers. As part of the audit, the EA will manually classify each asset according to the Company's Digital Taxonomy, assigning the correct top-level technology tag. The EA will also assist seven program managers with administrative tasks such as identifying stale content projects and published assets, and triaging appropriate next steps. The EA will also serve as a back-up for processing the content-intake request queue. Note: This role is solely administrative and will not be generating or editing content.
- Support 500+ SA
- Polish and publish content – organize/maintain properly
- This role focused on tactical tasks associated with fundamentals
- PM experience is a plus
- Key task will be helping inventory publish content
- Investigative approach – capturing important data – classification
- Additional tasks as needed
- 1-2 years related experience assisting writers, editors, or producers in a digital content or publishing environment
- High attention to detail
- Moderate proficiency with data-management tools such as Excel and Sharepoint
- Comfort discussing and understanding technical concepts at a high level
- Administrative Project Management Skill Set
- Organizing content
- *Demonstrated experience with project or workflow management
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.