- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Come be part of the creative team at this company that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile, and marketing world. Our mission is to serve, inspire, and provoke our partners to create ideas that build meaningful connections between people and businesses. We are a team focused on understanding how creativity is evolving. We learn by building ideas with our clients and partner agencies. And we use our learnings to influence millions of businesses building ads on our platforms everyday.
As the Activation Manager, you'll be a key member of the largest programs our team develops, designed to inspire and provoke the industry. You will lead, develop and adapt the management of our most important programs designed to advance our team's creative work. You will provide your regional counterparts with the most relevant strategy, frameworks, and tools that enable them to deliver their best creative work.
As a diligent project leader, you will work with your counterparts to manage the development and activation of our global programs. You will implement established and new systems to manage and track projects, and hold your counterparts accountable. You will have the ability to manage several projects at a time, often without much direction and under ambiguous terms. You will build out program material and go to market plans, and scale them globally, providing tools to activate our programs regionally.
As a marketing expert, you will come up with creative ways to communicate and gain adoption of our programs internally and externally, working with our regional counter-parts to deliver.
You will be an incredible problem-solver. You are one of those unique and hard-to-find individuals who thinks creatively about everything, but who can manage the tar out of a program or project because of your exceptional executional skills. You'll thrive in an entrepreneurial and evolving environment, where constant reinvention is one of the main consistencies.
You also have an innate diplomatic sensibility, able to get people from across the globe to want to partner and collaborate—not because they have to, but because they want to.
- Manage our portion of our programs and initiatives
- Manage coordination, logistics, and communication of our programs
- Work with our Design team to develop materials and tools for regions to effectively activate our programs regionally, adapting for global roll-out
- Contribute to building and executing our global go-to-market plan for our programs
- Accountable for tracking the impact and budgeting our programs globally
- Responsible for collecting regional input/feedback, communicating to owners of these programs
- Ensure our program owners are held accountable for deliverables before moving into the next phases
- Own and communicate our best practices in managing projects
- Provide on-going proactive updates on our programs on a regular basis
- Effectively communicate the tools and resources available to our regional counterparts
- Help to develop internal trainings for successful execution of programs
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- Tracking the overall adoption and use case for our programs, working with our Infrastructure team to insure proper Workfront Integration, and accountability for the regions for all programs
- Act as our global resource for our Regional Activation Managers
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years work experience
- Project Management or Account Management experience
- Experience in marketing, advertising, content/creative development
- Knowledge of the advertising/creative industry
- Experience with Keynote and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of building narratives/pitches/marketing plans, etc.
- Experience working in and influencing cross-functional teams
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.