- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
As part of the monetization team, you’ll delight users with designs that engage & excite them, while reassuring them that their transactions are safe & secure. You’ll collaborate with an outstanding team to help make the program worth paying for.
As a UX Designer working in monetization, you’ll need to have a large capacity for learning and processing many details related to commerce and billing policies.
- Help define the end-to-end experience and user interfaces for features on the program
- Create detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with product & engineering to define, execute, and launch features that maximize end user, developer, and business value & impact.
- Work with research teams to validate concepts, and execute iterations on learnings
- Take input, requirements, and feedback from multiple stakeholders across different cross-functional organizations. Participate in regular design reviews with a strong ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Develop/apply general visual styles and interaction patterns consistent with the company brand and communicate that into detailed specs for engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interactions (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong core interaction and visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design process
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools as well as ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and tasks and collaborate effectively while working remotely
- Experience designing for and leading user facing products from concept to launch
- Detail oriented and a strong sense and understanding of visual design
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and execute on multiple projects at different stages of the design and implementation process independently
- Prototyping skills
- Highly collaborative with other designers, user researchers, content strategists, product managers, engineers, and marketing teams.
- Experience in mobile design & e-commerce.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.