- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Fall 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's global investment client seeks Motion Graphics Designers for various short and longer term project needs in Q4 and beyond. This will start out on a project-by-project basis, full-time hours, and could turn into a long term or perm role.
Location: This role will temporarily be remote due to COVID, but seeking candidates commutable to the NYC office, as the team is seeking designers who may extend longer term.
Note: The ideal candidate will have financial industry (or other regulated industry) experience.
What you’ll do:
- Produce high-quality, effective video and motion graphics/animated assets that support key messages break-through across a range of channels and media (e.g., social media).
- You will work through pre-production process, create storylines and storyboards for concepts in early ideation phase through design and animation. Some may require custom-created illustrations/artwork; others will leverage existing video footage, imagery, brand elements.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of related experience with an emphasis on motion design / animation
- Financial or other regulated industry experience is preferred
- Data visualization skills – able to translate complex data into clear visual stories
- Strong online portfolio samples – clean B2B corporate aesthetic
- Strong conceptual and execution design skills
- Proficiency with Adobe CS and AfterEffects; some video editing skills are desired
- Able to work / lead design autonomously as well as work collaboratively with team members