- Culver City, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$100/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Services Marketing group seeks an experienced and well-organized Project Manager to support their Pay lines of business (e payments, credit cards, etc).
This role requires a strategic partner to the Brand Manager, who is responsible for marketing communications. The Project Manager will be responsible for the success of Tier 1 campaigns,
and is responsible for maintaining master project plans, detailed timelines, schedules, trackers, meeting cadences, and maintaining all documentation related to a given program.
This person must be proactive, see around corners, and provide solutions to potential issues.
This person must be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, have an interest in
solving problems, enjoy a face-paced environment, and have a reputation for exceptional followthrough.
• Confident in making complex decisions on their own when needed and be able to explain their reasoning
• Excellent communicator and able to work with all levels of management
• Extremely proactive and a self-starter for solving problems
• Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
• Experience in eCommerce, Payment Solutions, or Credit Cards strongly preferred.
• Experience and high-level of comfort with project management and resource management tools such as Asana, Workfront, OmniPlan, Wrike, 10,000 Ft or similar platforms
• Extremely organized, excellent task-tracking experience, and acute attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
• Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
• Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity
• Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
• Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
• Experience in Numbers, Pages, iCal, Keynote and Excel
• Minimum of 5-7 years as a project manager, program manager or operations management
• Schedule and maintain all meeting coordination
• Ensuring all necessary parties are in attendance and only necessary parties
• Maintenance and distribution of weekly project status and hot sheets
• Maintain project data integrity (dates, milestones, budgets etc)
• Partner closely with the Tools team to ensure process is optimized
• Understand key players for who needs to know what (inclusion with discretion)
• Taking meeting notes in all meetings and distilling for clarity and attendance
• Archiving important meeting notes and documents
• Partnering with Resource and Brand Management to ensure alignment
• Owning, maintaining and updating master timelines and trackers
• Collaborating with other Project Managers on tracking standards and protocol
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)