- Washington, DC - Metro accessible
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
- Write and orchestrate infrastructure configuration files, DevSecOps tool configuration scripts, and application run-time configuration scripts.
- Facilitate technical exchange meetings to identify, collect and establish coordinate requirements with key stakeholders.
- Experience working in Hybrid Environments (multi-cloud, multi-domain, Private/Public) highly regulated workloads.
- Demonstrated experience using DevOps tools.
- Experience establishing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience creating and managing security containerization patterns.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or four additional years application experience
• Experience providing SysOps expertise in creating, developing and deploying DevSecOps.
• Experience writing and using configuration files, tool configuration scripts and application run-time configuration scripts.
• Experience operating in hybrid cloud/network systems.
• Expertise using DEVOPS tools, establishing CI/CD pipelines and managing Sidecar Security Stacks.
Candidate MUST be eligible for TS/SCI with full scope Poly Clearance
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.