- Washington, DC - Metro accessible
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
- Consults, plans, analyzes, designs, develops, tests, assures quality, configures, installs, implements, integrates, maintains, and manages systems.
- Analyzes, defines and documents customer needs and required functionality.
- Designs, develops and tests theoretical and/or physical models.
- Analyzes system capacity and performance to support problem resolution and system enhancements and monitors systems tests.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of providing technical assistance, consultation, advice and support, and regularly provides advice and recommends actions and solutions involving complex issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with at least one of: BMC Truesight, HP NNM, ServiceNow or Riverbed Aternity
- Candidate MUST be eligible for TS/SCI with full scope Poly Clearance