- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Aquent's Client is looking for a Senior Designer to join a team focused on shipping best-in-class creative expressions and communications within the company's app. This person will be responsible for contributing to the overall design process through concept, design development, and delivery of compelling visuals that will resonate with an external global audience and inspire everyday sharing.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented systems thinker, visual designer with a concept-driven approach, who understands how form influences function, and is constantly striving for simplicity. Ideally, this person has a strong strategic approach to their work with an exceptional eye for detail, design, and standard for quality. Finally, this person is an expert in their craft and is highly skilled in working with both internal and external partners and should have the ability to adapt to various creative styles and mediums.
● Work collaboratively with a cross-functional creative team to develop scalable visual design systems that meet product and business goals
● Generate proof-of-concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self driven research
● Presents and articulates concepts in a clear and focused way that drives productive discussion, inspires teammates and compels work forward.
● Create sketches, visual references, storyboards, prototypes, and/or and design specs necessary to guide development of product experiences
● Delivers compelling visual designs in various styles/mediums: illustration, photography, video, animation or other media (as appropriate)
● Delivers content that’s delightful, beautiful, and clear with a high level of craft and attention to detail
● Craft and execute final designs that satisfies a wide variety of expressions and culturally relevant aesthetics
● Create final, polished designs that may include UI, masks, stickers, filters, frames, backgrounds and icons for mobile devices
● Deeply understands and designs for the needs of the user
● 5+ years experience as a Visual Designer at a creative agency or an in-house team
● A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work (Include link on your resume)
● Experience coordinating, directing, and guiding the work of other designers as well as external vendors
● Autonomous while keeping main stakeholders updated and informed
● Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it
● Demonstrated ability to create quality work in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to move fast and multitask without sacrificing dedication to project quality
● Ability to guide work from inception to completion
● Possesses a curiosity for the why and the how before the what
● Knowledge of design principles related to branding, marketing, and publishing with understanding of UX design, information hierarchy, user-flow, and typography
● Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, concepts clearly and persuasively
● Passion for giving best-in-class visuals and experiences to everyone
● Seeks out creative opportunities to improve on process and product experiences and implements measurable solutions
● Possesses a team-player attitude
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.