- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a Technical Writer to help to create documentation for container documentation areas.
• Collaborate with content writing team and program managers to identify content to focus on based on customer feedback and feature and/or scenario needs.
• Review customer feedback in github issues, identify customer enhancement ideas, and work with the engineering team to get this content updated and help this effort come to fruition.
• Create new articles and update existing articles to reflect the latest features and functionality, in support of their needs.
• Follow content team’s tools and processes such as GitHub, Acrolinx, Markdown language to ensure high quality, consistent articles are published
• 5+ years of technical writing experience and/or experience creating technical, customer facing content, specifically IT pro content
• Experience working and collaborating with PMs
• Familiarity with containers, Kubernetes, or Dockers and/or the ability to understand technical concepts is preferred
• Experience writing Windows Server documentation and or Windows Server knowledge is a plus
• Ability to be self-sufficient and ability to work independently.
• Experience or familiarity with markdown and GitHub is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English, Computer Science or related field preferred.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.