- Remote/Northern VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Adam Gezelle
The role is part of the Marketing Operations team, which is responsible for running the company’s marketing automation/eblast system. They use HubSpot as their marketing automation system, and they will absolutely need someone with HubSpot expertise for this role--preferably someone who would be considered a HubSpot super-user.
This individual will be responsible for delivering fast and sustainable results in four (4) primary areas:
1. Optimization of global marketing campaigns and implementation of marketing automation strategies;
2. Monthly analysis and reporting on all global campaigns and the status of the global candidate funnel;
3. Optimization and refreshing of global nurture program; implementation of regional nurture programs;
4. HubSpot data management.
• Work with regional marketing teams and internal departments to optimize marketing campaigns and implement marketing automation strategies, where applicable.
• Prepare monthly Marketing Dashboard that includes results of global campaigns and overall status of the global candidate funnel. Provide actionable insights and findings to regional marketing teams.
• Seek new opportunities to further leverage HubSpot and support organizational initiatives, encourage and train staff on how to best use the HubSpot tool for marketing efforts.
• Develop global marketing campaigns that can be leveraged by regional marketing teams for specific purposes such as awareness, lead generation, and conversion.
• Work with the Director, Marketing Operations to optimize and refresh the global and regional email nurture program from planning, creative design, content refresh, quality control, implementation, and reporting.
• Lead data management and analysis maintenance, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for all HubSpot data elements.
• Lead marketing automation planning meetings and planning sessions with internal team and regional marketing teams.
• Work with vendors and consultants, as needed.
• Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
TOP 3 THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE ON A RESUME:
Hubspot knowledge-- Ideally has at least one HubSpot certification.
Should be well-versed in setting up email campaigns quickly to multiple segments, ensuring that lists are accurate and that all links work, as well as scheduling emails, managing email calendar, using reports, setting up dashboards, etc...
Day-to-Day email marketing operations is most important, and the ability to hit the ground running.
EXAMPLE OF A DELIVERABLE THEY'D BE WORKING ON:
A lot of the work will be day to day, run-the-engine type support to execute email campaigns that have some complexity to them. This individual will probably also help to set up landing pages and create forms. This involves some client service, and interfacing with a number of different teams within the company.
There are other people on the team who are proficient with HubSpot so they can help train and handle QC work, but they need another set of skilled hands to handle the volume and provide backfill/support so that the existing team members can focus on some big data projects, analytics, dashboards, training, building templates, etc.
Depending on experience, this individual may also work in A/B testing, larger data integration projects, and setting up their API system. Based on ability, he/she could get pulled into additional company projects
TOOLS/MUST HAVES: Hubspot, Trello (BaseCamp or Jira is fine); They also use MS teams.