- Cleveland, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- October 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s financial industry client seeks a confident, self-driven, entrepreneurial Creative Agency Engagement lead for to join its up-and-coming in-house Design Studio supporting internal clients across all segments and platforms.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will serve as primary contact and liaison to the business, evangelizing the design studio, creating processes to ensure the design studio effectively serves the team, ensure work aligns with business needs, and is delivered on time and on budget. You’ll drive solutions that help partners achieve business outcomes and drive strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate:
• You’re an enthusiastic evangelist for creative services including user experience design, design thinking and design as a differentiator.
• An entrepreneurial problem-solver who is comfortable in finding new ways to build client relationships and solve client problems.
• You are savvy within an agency environment and processes.
Able to confidently engage with partners and stakeholders to build relationships and rapport.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to develop processes from scratch.
• Develop, manage, and cultivate trusted relationships with internal clients.
• Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to identify needed design resources and lead their efforts towards delivery of assets, guidelines and experiences.
• Manage engagements across the Design continuum including UX strategy, Human Centered Design, user research, experience design, interaction design, visual and graphic design and copywriting.
• Assist internal clients with engaging and using the Design Studio
• Develop statements of work with internal clients; Ensure statements of work are carried out according to agreed terms.
• Expand relationships with existing internal clients by continuously proposing design solutions that support their strategies and enable their business objectives.
• Serve as the link of communication between internal clients and the Key Design Studio.
• Responsible for delivering client work on time, within budget and contributing to the business outcomes and thought leadership of the client deliverables.
• Confident, enthusiastic Agency Professional who has gained significant experience in strategic planning and process development.
• You’ll have a proven track record of 7+ years delivery and proven project management experience.
• You are a self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably.
• Excels in identifying opportunities to leverage design to bring business strategies to life and drive business outcomes on behalf of internal clients.
• You’ll have great verbal and written communication / relationship building skills.