- Redmond, WA/Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Deanne Gilman
Premiere AAA game studio is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Specialist to support the studio's ability to drive Partner marketing engagement and franchise sponsors in the automotive OEM and media spaces. We are looking for an individual who has worked across functions in a business-to-business environment and who has experience in partner or sales focused organizations and has a strong eye to customer needs. The ideal candidate is adept at keeping track of marketing and sponsorship projects, coordinating project pipelines, and is experienced at cross-group collaboration.
• Liaise with Partner leads to facilitate activation and communication across multiple projects
• Work with internal Marketing, Business and Partner stakeholders to ensure successful execution of Partner initiatives
• Help align the appropriate resources across the studio and external groups to maximize the partner’s value from the relationship
• Support and drive inside partner development through to-partner marketing and calling
• Deliver consistent reporting and communication for internal and external partners and various ad hoc requests to support the growth of a prominent motorsport franchise.
• Own the tracking of multiple pipelines and schedules including budgeting and forecasting
• Track and analyze performance by Partner and by Franchise goals
• Manage the flow of information and content between Sales Channels and internal teams
• Drive PowerPoint decks, deck support, partner-specific images targeted at communicating results to partners and sponsors
• Provide execution and daily management of Studio Partner activation plans, largely around studio’s demo kiosk and “sled” program with partners
• 5 years of experience, working with marketing activations, sales cycles, projects, metrics and data.
• Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze risks and mitigate subsequent issues.
• A passion for systems and processes that are effective and run efficiently
• History of success managing multiple projects and stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
• Prefer some international experience.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Knowledge/background in gaming industry and automotive industry preferred.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.