- Woonsocket RI - must be local
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Marketing Coordinator & Analyst -
This is a temp to perm freelance position based remotely due to covid restrictions. Once covid restrictions lift in 2021 this person needs to be able to commute to Woonsocket RI. Client is only considering local candidates. MUST BE LOCAL TO WOONSOCKET RI.
• Participate in cross-functional working team meetings related to new products and services development and go to market strategies focused on growing pharmacy share
• Develop, execute, and manage marketing strategies leveraging paid, earned, and owned channels
• Develop creative briefs and provide direction, feedback to creative partners to ensure creative is delivered on strategy and meets legal guidelines
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization (e.g., Product innovation, Loyalty & Personalization, Rx Operations, Customer Insights, Media, Creative, Analytics, Agency Partners, Digital, Legal) to ensure marketing initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
• Develop and maintain marketing project schedules and status reports as well as presentations that communication project updates and/or milestones
• Act as an independent self-starter and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
• Establish and leverage analytics to measure campaign success; continuously optimize and innovate to deliver desired results
• Management of a marketing budget (forecasting of projected expenses and margin expenses) and invoice submission and tracking process
• Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities for CVS
• 1 - 3 years’ or greater with prior knowledge/experience in marketing principles and
• Proven ability to translate consumer insights into business opportunities
• Solution-oriented, resolving program issues
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment where collaboration and attention to detail are keys
• Consistently demonstrate willingness to adapt and take on new responsibilities
• Solicits feedback regularly to improve performance; comfortable giving and providing
difficult or constructive feedback
Client, millions of times a day, we’re helping people on their path to better health – from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. Because we’re present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care.
This role will join an exciting team focused on driving growth through product and service offerings to attract and retain pharmacy customers. In partnership with cross-functional teams, you’ll be working on best in class communications and experiences that leverage customer insights, best practices and market place trends to drive preference for client.
We are looking for a Sr. Coordinator that can quickly and effectively onboard to meet the needs of the customer and support several important initiatives focused on ease, convenience and value.
The Sr. Coordinator role offers a unique opportunity to gain exposure to a number of functional areas within a Fortune 10 company while driving the execution of integrated marketing plans to reach our specific business and marketing goals.
• Degree Required (Business, Marketing preferred)
• Experience in retail marketing
• Experience working on fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.