- Austin, Texas 78758
- Job Terms:
- $35-46/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are seeking an Experimentation Product Owner in Austin, Texas for a top client where our talent LOVE working. The ideal Product Owner will have experience experience with owning A/B testing platforms and responsible for the adoption of A/B testing across the organization. If you have experience in a Fortune 100-500 corporate environment, with Agile experience, this could be a great fit for you! The testing platform used here is Optimizely. The great part about this role is that you will get to work with various product owners, creative and digital teams and empower them with the data driven findings to boost results.
This role in a nutshell: A/B testing platforms and processes. People management. Digital product management. Process management. Conversion rate optimization; digital experimentation.
This role is a stable, long-term contract that has potential to convert perm. Monday-Friday 40 hours a week. It will be remote to start and then onsite in Austin when COVID-19 permits.
Experimentation (A/B Testing) Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, management, and execution of A/B testing in support of product teams' goals.
- The role will contribute heavily to the development and growth of the experimentation program within our client's Financial Services organization, including the onboarding of new product teams, process development, reporting, and roadmap planning of the experimentation platform.
- Will manage an experimentation delivery team and work flows to facilitate the production of experiments utilizing best practices and standards.
- Strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within processes.
- Collaborate with fellow designers and managers.
Experimentation Product Owner Qualifications:
- A/B testing platform ownership experience.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within processes.
- Must be highly motivated and have a high level of initiative, able to inspire confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Strong analytics and computer skills: MS Office, Jira, Confluence. Preferred experience with Adobe Analytics, Optimizely or Adobe Target.
- Must have experience working as a Product Owner in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience in design, research, or other product related field.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!